Monday, January 2, 2012

Trust

Now playing: Skinny Love by Ed Sheeran

So today, I got into another heated argument with my mom. If you're reading my tweets, yes, it's because of driving issues. I understand the reasons why she won't let me drive. What I don't understand is why she cannot take the risk of trusting me.

Trust has always been an issue for a lot of people I know; and if I were to analyze it, the reason will all boil down to fear - fear of the unknown, fear of disappointment, fear of failure; and the list goes on. We are so afraid that we cannot undo something anymore. We are so afraid of the possible changes that may occur after risking something.

For me, it's easy to trust - to take risks. Because at the end of the day, risking, and failing afterwards, still beats the hell out of not even trying in the first place.


Indifferent and sleepy,
Wis

No comments:

Post a Comment