Friday, January 13, 2012

Out for the weekend

Now Playing: Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson

Since my friends are taking forever to arrive, let me blog first. So, I'll be out for the weekend to trek/climb. It's been a while since my last and first climb at Mt. (I forgot the name, basta the one in Cuenca, Batangas) and here I am again, off to Mt. Batulao in Nasugbu tomorrow morning for another trek/climb!

I'm not really much of a fitness-buff, nor a nature lover like most mountaineers; but I am definitely one adrenaline junkie. Not so long ago, I have decided to "do everything while I'm young and I still can"; so, here I am, venturing into another adventure. Oh, and did I already mention? I got a haircut today - and it's legit mohawk! Yey for me! 

Zzzz don't really have much to say.. just gonna wait for my friends to pick me up.




No comments:

Post a Comment